The Garden Club of Richfield Springs
Our Beginning - 1938
Rose Master and Lottie Haskins met with other charter members on June 27, 1938 to form The Garden Club of Richfield Springs. They all had deep interest in horticulture and gardening.
Then in 1940, the Club affiliated with Federated Garden Clubs of New York State.
The Club has continually added projects and traditions to the Village of Richfield Springs noticed and appreciated by area residents and travelers using US Route 20 to reach their destination.
2020 marks the 82nd year the Garden Club has been serving the Richfield Springs community and the 72nd year it has been affiliated with the Federated Garden Clubs of NYS.
Member, Donna Ames, hosted our annual picnic in July 2020. She has dozens and dozens of plants in her gardens which surround her home.